Trecorras Farm Greek style kid goat meat kebabs - perfect for that lovely summer evening.
For the Kebabs
- 1kg diced Trecorras Farm Kid Meat
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- A 'glug' of olive oil or rapeseed oil
For the salad
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- large handful black olives, roughly chopped
- 200g pack feta cheese, crumbled
- bunch of mint chopped
Season the diced kid meat with the rosemary, salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Leave to marinade for a minimum of 20 minutes.
Thread the meat on to the skewers. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 mins before use. Pour over any excess marinade.
Meanwhile, mix all salad ingredients together, except the mint.
Heat a griddle pan. Cook the lamb for 8 mins, turning every couple of mins, until cooked through and slightly charred. Mix the mint through the salad and serve immediately with the kebabs.
Serve with flatbreads and yoghurt.
If you prefer add mushrooms, red peppers and onions to the kebabs at stage two to provide a hearty supper.